Iâ€™m always on the search for great new recipes. Iâ€™ve made a buffalo dip before but was thrilled when I found this Buffalo Yogurt Dip recipe on the Dannon Oikos site. Not only is it super tasty but itâ€™s healthier than most dips. If you try it out, let me know what you think.
Buffalo Yogurt Dip
- 1 cup OikosÂ® Greek 0% Plain
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp. hot sauce
- Vegetables, chicken fingers or pop corn shrimp
- In a bowl combine yogurt, blue cheese, parsley, and hot sauce, mix well.
- Serve dip with vegetables, chips or chicken fingers.
Yields1 1/2 cups (12 servings) Serving Size: 2 Tbsp.20,2,1
Prep TimeÂ 10 minutes
Click here for Nutritional Information
The Saturday of Â Blogher ’12 ChefÂ Amanda Cook prepared a Dannon Healthy Start Breakfast. Love muffins? Who doesn’t? And with a last name like Cook you know it’s gotta be good. Check out her healthy alternative for berry muffins.
DannonÂ® OikosÂ® Greek Yogurt Market Berry Muffins
By Amanda Cook
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup DannonÂ® OikosÂ® Greek nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup market berries of choice
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line a standard size muffin pan with paper liners
- Combine all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda in a medium bowl
- In a small bowl combine Dannon Oikos Greek nonfat vanilla yogurt, milk, vegetable oil, eggs, lemon zest and vanilla and blend well
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until barely combined
- Add the berries and stir until just combined; batter will be thick
- Scoop or portion muffins into prepared muffin pan
- Top with crumble if desired (see recipe below)
- Bake until pale golden and center is set, about 15 minutes. Â Enjoy warm!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 teaspoons cold butter, cut up
- Pinch of salt
Combine all ingredients and blend together until crumbly
Â© 2012 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
OIKOSÂ®Â IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF STONYFIELD FARM, INC. AND USED UNDER LICENSE BY THE DANNON COMPANY, INC.
VisitÂ www.oikosyogurt.comÂ for more information.
â€œLikeâ€ us on Facebook:Â www.Facebook.com/OikosÂ or TweetÂ @Oikos
I am proud to serve as Dannonâ€™s Blog Ambassador for BlogHer and encourage you to check out their booth at the conference in NYC, August 2-4, 2012. To experience their new flavors, look for Dannon at BlogHer 2012 in NYC at boothsÂ 204, 206 and 208!
Disclaimer: I have partnered with Dannon to help promote Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt.Â I have been compensated for my time commitment to review the product.Â However, my opinions are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments.