I WON A HUGE GIFT from BEST BUY! Like HUGE!!! Best Buy has a new wedding registry within their stores and during Blogher this summer they had a booth featuring the new wedding registry. Each day they had celebrities stop by their booth for photo opps. If you tweeted you could possibly win one of the prizes featured in their booth and one person would win everything in the booth. The whole enchilada! And I love enchiladas!
My hubby and I had been dying to try the Nespresso. I personally think itâ€™s because of his love for Penelope Cruz. So when I tweeted I always mentioned Nespresso because thatâ€™s what I was hoping to win. Shortly after the conference I got an email asking me for some information and that I might be a potential winner from Best Buy. Yippee! A Nespresso! Boy was I surprised when I received a follow up email that I won the whole enchilada. Like the enchilada platter! My hubby and I were at dinner when I found out and we both freaked out. I was sooooo excited.
So what did I win you ask?
- Belkin WeMo & OSRAM LIGHTIFY Flex RGBW Starter Set
- Canon EOS Rebel T6i DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm IS STM Lens
- Cuisinart 4 Slice Toaster
- Hoover Air Bagless Cordless 2-in-1 Handheld/Stick Vacuum
- KitchenAid Artisan Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
- Nespresso Vertuoline Espresso Maker with Aeroccino & Milk Device
- NetGear Arlo Smart Home Indoor/Outdoor Wireless High-Definition Security Cameras
- Ninja Mega Kitchen System 72-oz Blender
- Philips Avance Collection Pasta Maker
- Philips Hue A-19 Starter Kit & Hue Go Multicolor Smart LED Personal Wireless Lighting System
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush (Black)
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush (Pink)
- Sonos PLAY:1 Wireless Speaker
- Vitamix Professional Series 200 11-Speed Blender
- LG 55â€ Class (54.6â€ Diag.) OLED Curved 4K Ultra HD Smart 3D TV
Are you drooling? I know, right? CRAZY! The TV arrived just in time for football season (mind you I know nothing about football) as well as the MLB playoffs, so my hubby was thrilled (as well as my neighbors). I arranged for the Geek Squad to come install it. That was part of my winnings for them to install but I had them bring a mount for our wall and we moved another TV to another location. I paid for those services out of pocket but I have to tell you, the cost was FAR less than that of quotes I received from electricians. We wanted to have a TV mounted in our bedroom (well I did, someone hates a TV in the bedroom) but the cable had to be run from the attic. Best Buy did it all at a super low cost. Plus the 2 gentleman that came were so nice, respectful and helpful. They made great recommendations on where to put things and we are absolutely thrilled.
We have used a few of the items already but not all of them. Stay tuned as I will be writing individual posts on these items.
*Disclaimer â€“ I was not required to write this post. I did win these items at a conference. The thoughts and opinions expressed here are my own.